Why do I keep losing money?

I’ve been using MT4 and MT5 for a few months now and I keep losing money. Signals and EAs have gone into drawdown and the only signal that made money was wiped out because of unworkably slow VPS. Adverts for CFD brokers show around 70-90% of CFD investors lose money, so perhaps my experience is common. How easy is it to make money by subscribing to signals and EAs? Any thoughts from more experienced people would be appreciated. Thanks!

rhoward3:
I’ve been using MT4 and MT5 for a few months now and I keep losing money. Signals and EAs have gone into drawdown and the only signal that made money was wiped out because of unworkably slow VPS. Adverts for CFD brokers show around 70-90% of CFD investors lose money, so perhaps my experience is common. How easy is it to make money by subscribing to signals and EAs? Any thoughts from more experienced people would be appreciated. Thanks!  

Don't you get it? You are in the wrong business and should start selling fruits and vegetables to your neighbours.

rhoward3:

The answer is in the other (1st) topic you've published 2 months ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/332759

rhoward3:
I’ve been using MT4 and MT5 for a few months now and I keep losing money. Signals and EAs have gone into drawdown and the only signal that made money was wiped out because of unworkably slow VPS. Adverts for CFD brokers show around 70-90% of CFD investors lose money, so perhaps my experience is common. How easy is it to make money by subscribing to signals and EAs? Any thoughts from more experienced people would be appreciatedyou ar not alone 

you are not alone almost %98 of retail traders lose money consistently. one of the main reasons is bad money management , another reason is manual trading , and ... one of the greatest reasons is bad strategies.

You should have good tools and should master on those tools to analyze the market on charts to be a successful manual traders. Else automated trading or copy trading is best for you. 

How did you trade ? 

Thanks for your comments. Just noticed this has been covered here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176907