EA to open an opposite trade - page 4

KayMetaT :

I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the monitored trade has reached a predefined number of pips in loss, and remove the TP (target profit) of the original trade. Example:

I BUY 0.1 lot of pair XX with TP. Pair XX now 100 pips in loss, EA opens a SELL order of 0.1 of pair XX with no TP or SL and the original TP of the BUY order removed (changed to 0). Many thanks

Perhaps these advisers will suit you:

AIRAT SAFIN, many thanks for your support, and others who have at least made positive suggestions! I have joined many forums in the past and sought help for various things and I must say without exaggerating the is the most hostility I have ever received regarding assistance! Some here keep throwing around the word 'slave labour'! How exactly did I imply that! I stated if the person has sometime to spare! I did not demand it! There are people that are like that - get bored with nothing to do sometimes and do not mind using their down time to assist other people. If you are not like that, then you do not need to respond to my request and be hostile and damn right rude!