EA to open an opposite trade - page 3

Once again

When I need to test some components, I take similar tasks

But this discussion is not about me

The fact is that communication on the forum can be more friendly for anyone who loves trading and programming

Requests such as at the beginning of this topic are not prohibited, so there is no need to express negative emotions

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should/may be used in most of the cases.

AIRAT SAFIN: The fact is that communication on the forum can be more friendly for anyone who loves trading and programming

Requests such as at the beginning of this topic are not prohibited, so there is no need to express negative emotions

Poor snowflake; steaming at the first whisper of heat.

Why do you think you can command how others post? In #7 you highlighted "opportunity to freely communicate." You've been doing just the opposite; trying to shame others to stop posting.

Why do you think you need to defend OPs request for slave labor? He asked no questions. Where have you communicated with him? After you've responded to dozens or hundreds of these, you won't be so eager to respond.

Why haven't you coded it for him? Eleni asked that in #9. We're waiting to see your friendly helpful answers to his non-question and your code.

Added to my do not help list.

William Roeder:

Why do you think you can command how others post? In #7 you highlighted "opportunity to freely communicate." You've been doing just the opposite; trying to shame others to stop posting.

Freely but without negative

This is a technical forum

Just visit the forums of other software companies

There are no such answers to help requests

William Roeder:

Why haven't you coded it for him? Eleni asked that in #9. We're waiting to see your friendly helpful answers to his non-question and your code.

You can see my codes and answers in my profile

No need to wait just do it

AIRAT SAFIN:

Eu já expliquei

Quando preciso testar alguns componentes, tomo tarefas semelhantes

De graça, é claro, porque é um interesse mútuo

Many people think that their needs are equal to everyone's needs.

Many programmers do the job in exchange for money, however it is not a rule.

Other programmers do the service in exchange for other services, such as tests for example.

And it's all legit.

KayMetaT:

I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the monitored trade has reached a predefined number of pips in loss, and remove the TP (target profit) of the original trade. Example:

I BUY 0.1 lot of pair XX with TP. Pair XX now 100 pips in loss, EA opens a SELL order of 0.1 of pair XX with no TP or SL and the original TP of the BUY order removed (changed to 0). Many thanks

Hi Kay,

I have exactly what you are looking for with some more added features. Let me know if you have any questions.

I want buy EA Robot for MT4 trading platform.
Sellers, developers please contact me
Thanks

A stop loss achieves exactly what you trying to do in post 1. It will be the distance away you set and will naturally remove your exact size trade and take profit. Where the point is that you would have removed your hedge or original trade that is the equivalent to a reentry of a new trade in the unhedged direction. Although I do understand hedging from a visual operational perspective. You can also set a stop order yourself and you can set an alert at that point and your pc will beep alerting you to cancel your tp

KayMetaT:

I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the monitored trade has reached a predefined number of pips in loss, and remove the TP (target profit) of the original trade. Example:

I BUY 0.1 lot of pair XX with TP. Pair XX now 100 pips in loss, EA opens a SELL order of 0.1 of pair XX with no TP or SL and the original TP of the BUY order removed (changed to 0). Many thanks

Just to remind -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

It is responsibility of the users to increase the people's (forum users') interest for some free development.