MT4 does not load all indicators when starting the terminal

Recently upon starting the terminal, not all of the indicators are loaded.  Also, every icon has a gray diamond symbol which indicates the MQL4 file is not present.  Upon checking the indicator folder, all MQL4 and EX4 files are present.  After trying a bunch of things including a new install of Metatrader, reinstalling windows, there was no solution.  I happened to have a backup of those indicators and I deleted the current ones and installed my backup copies.  Everything worked fine.  Now I have the same problem again, but no backups.

Has anyone experienced this before and is there a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Ingo

gibsonriver:

Recently upon starting the terminal, not all of the indicators are loaded.  Also, every icon has a gray diamond symbol which indicates the MQL4 file is not present.  Upon checking the indicator folder, all MQL4 and EX4 files are present.  After trying a bunch of things including a new install of Metatrader, reinstalling windows, there was no solution.  I happened to have a backup of those indicators and I deleted the current ones and installed my backup copies.  Everything worked fine.  Now I have the same problem again, but no backups.

Has anyone experienced this before and is there a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Ingo

Do you mean they are not loaded or not initialized? Can you add them manually after terminal is fully started?