How to access crypto assets in Meta Trader 4?

Does anyone know how to access crypto assets via Meta Trader 4? I have existing cryto exchange accounts such as Binance etc but I would be interested in running EA's to trade crypto. The MT4 platform only seems to have major currency pairs, I wondered if it is possible to access crypto pairs such as BTC/USDT.

DAVID ROSS WYNESS:
Does anyone know how to access crypto assets via Meta Trader 4? 

Open an account with a broker that offers cryptos.

DAVID ROSS WYNESS:
Right click on a symbol (currency pair) then click on "Show All" , if crypto don't appear you must choose another broker .

Thanks guys, are there any brokers in particular that you would recommend that provide access to crypto?

DAVID ROSS WYNESS:
Thanks guys, are there any brokers in particular that you would recommend that provide access to crypto?

It depends what "access" you want. As far as I am aware, there are no brokers offering physical trading in cryptocurrencies through MT4 (or MT5). What they offer instead are contracts for difference on the crypto prices.

Key differences:

• You're not buying actual Bitcoin which you can use to purchase drugs and weapons useful things on the internet. You're just making a bet on the Bitcoin price.
  • Spreads on crypto CFDs are generally a lot wider than the crypto exchanges
  • Brokers are generally offering leveraged trading on margin - though with very much reduced leverage compared to other asset classes, either because of regulatory restrictions or because of risk to the broker