Click on stop loss EA

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an EA out there that can calculate my lot size based off where I want to put my stop loss for trading on the 1 minute chart?

If anyone has used Forex tester I would like it be similar to the "droplet" button where you can place you stop where you want when you go to place market orders on the platform, (see pic) 

So for example, say you press " ctrl and right click" your mouse on the chart to where you want you stop to be and it automatically adjust your lot size based off you risk ( say 1%) and executes it at market.

Files:
Capture.PNG  17 kb

Nenad Medic:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an EA out there that can calculate my lot size based off where I want to put my stop loss for trading on the 1 minute chart?

If anyone has used Forex tester I would like it be similar to the "droplet" button where you can place you stop where you want when you go to place market orders on the platform, (see pic) 

So for example, say you press " ctrl and right click" your mouse on the chart to where you want you stop to be and it automatically adjust your lot size based off you risk ( say 1%) and executes it at market.

There are such utilities/EAs, but you should make your own search in Codebase and in the Market, since its not allowed to discuss or suggest them in the forum.

Thanks Eleni, 

I'll look there, sorry I did not know that I could not discuss it on the forum