Seeking an EA and/or Robot that can trade specific patterns / formations automatically. Anyone?

Good afternoon everyone. I am seeking for someone who can put a system together that can trade SPECIFIC formations automatically with my own personal set of rules based of my trading strategy. i.e. W and M formations, Head & Shoulders, U and Cup formations ? Is there something out like this already or is there someone experienced that can put this together and I can back-test please? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.  

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Don't expect us to do your research for you.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

William Roeder:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Don't expect us to do your research for you.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Ok let me clarify something... Your interpretation is incorrect, your feedback is very helpful though, so thank you for that; however, "my interpretation" to your feedback is, your pretty rude. I was simply asking for GUIDANCE. If you assumed something best choice would have been to ask, which you did but, was missing tact. Who said anything about doing something for me for free? Again, I am looking for someone to work with, so we can put something together that works with my specific trading strategy. So thank you for your guidance (specifically).