VPS et notifications

Bonjour,

Le vps ne m'envoie pas les notifications alors que mes indicateurs sont paramétrés pour et que lorsque je stoppe le vps et que j'utilise MT4 en local les notifications sont envoyés sur mon téléphone.

Y a t il un réglage particulier a effectué ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Use english please.

The vps does not send me the notifications configured in my indicators whereas if I use my account locally these are sent to me on my phone as expected. What can I do ?

rambreak:
The vps does not send me the notifications configured in my indicators whereas if I use my account locally these are sent to me on my phone as expected. What can I do ?

Do you mean MQL5 VPS?

yes

rambreak:
yes

I guess that the local configuration is sending the notifications succesfully, because you have setup the notifications settings in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Notifications tab, while in the MQL5 VP server that setup has not taken place, as the virtual server doesn't give such access.

So, I gather that your notifications must be coded inside your EAs/Indicators in order to work.

I welcome anyone with larger experience to contribute with extra knowledge.

That must be it because I have 2 accounts and therefore 2 VPS mql5 and on the other account the sending of push is coded in the EA that I use and I receive them very well. In the VPS MQL5 which shelters the account on which the notifications are resident of the indicators and not in the EA I do not receive a push.

rambreak:
That must be it because I have 2 accounts and therefore 2 VPS mql5 and on the other account the sending of push is coded in the EA that I use and I receive them very well. In the VPS MQL5 which shelters the account on which the notifications are resident of the indicators and not in the EA I do not receive a push.

That's correct.

Hello,

I can't connect my VPS server to my demo account to test a strategy.

Once I click on Test VPS it connects to my account but it is impossible to migrate the automations.

Can someone help me before I can rented the VPS?   thank you in advance

Omarue Larue:

Hello,

I can't connect my VPS server to my demo account to test a strategy.

Once I click on Test VPS it connects to my account but it is impossible to migrate the automations.

Can someone help me before I can rented the VPS?   thank you in advance

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/338759#comment_16098307

Virtual Hosting Question
Virtual Hosting Question
  • www.mql5.com
Hello All I'm going to ask a possibly stupid question, but... I'm running an EA on the MQL5 New York VPS...