Trailing Stop and reversing - page 2

SIMONE MARELLI:
Nono, the ideas is to move sl when price is more than 20 pips in profit. That's for trailing, and trailing was working correctly. The only problem is the reversing. I just need to reverse the order at stoploss, I have made a test and it's not working, so I am looking for a better way

Oh sorry.

For modify, e.g. buy = Bid>OrderOpenPrice + 200 points and for sell =  Ask<OrderOpenPrice - 200 points

For reverse order: Buy reverse =  (on sell order: OrderClosePrice>OrderOpenPrice + 200 points) - The order has already lost 200 points

and Sell reverse = (on buy order: OrderClosePrice<OrderOpenPrice - 200 points) - The order has already lost 200 points.

Roberto Jacobs:

Oh sorry.

For modify, e.g. buy = Bid>OrderOpenPrice + 200 points and for sell =  Ask<OrderOpenPrice - 200 points

For reverse order: Buy reverse =  (on sell order: OrderClosePrice>OrderOpenPrice + 200 points) - The order has already lost 200 points

and Sell reverse = (on buy order: OrderClosePrice<OrderOpenPrice - 200 points) - The order has already lost 200 points.

Mmm, other guys has wrote exactly the opposite things. Always more confused

Can someone help me on the reversing?

SIMONE MARELLI:

I think is better to check the history orders.

Compare order close price with orders stop loss, or check orders comment for [sl].

for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) 
    {      
    if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))
      {
      if((StringFind(OrderComment(), "[sl]", 0)>-1) && (TimeCurrent()-OrderCloseTime()<10)) then open reverse order...
      }
    if(i==OrdersHistoryTotal()-2) break;//Check only last order
    }

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The...

SIMONE MARELLI:

Maybe this way.

//Reverse order for the BUY
    for (int b= OrdersTotal()-1; b>=0; b--)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
       if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
        if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
         {
          if(OrderClosePrice()<= OrderOpenPrice()-(550*_Point))
           {
            Alert("StopLoss almost reached on " +Symbol() + " order is now reversed");
            int secondticket = OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_SELL,Lots*2,Bid,3,Ask+600*_Point,Bid-400*_Point,"Renko Sell Order",MagicNumber,0,Red);
            Sleep(60000);
           }
         }
     }

//Reverse order for the SELL 
    for (int b= OrdersTotal()-1; b>=0; b--)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
       if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
        if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
         {
          if(OrderClosePrice() >= OrderOpenPrice()+(550*_Point))
           {
            Alert("StopLoss almost reached on " +Symbol() + " order is now reversed");
            int secondticket2 = OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_BUY,Lots*2,Ask,3,Bid-600*_Point,Ask+400*_Point,"Renko Buy Order",MagicNumber,0,Green);
            Sleep(60000);
           }
         }
     }
Reason: