No way to list an url

I rented an indicator that looked promising . It required that an URL be added to the list under expert advisors in options. Every time I add the URL when I press OK it disappears . I talked to the maker and they couldn't figure it out . I talked to my broker they said uninstall and reinstall . I did that a number of times but it never worked.

Because you enter a wrongly typed url.

Blacksummit:
  I rented an indicator that looked promising . It required that an URL be added to the list under expert advisors in options. Every time I add the URL when I press OK it disappears . I talked to the maker and they couldn't figure it out . I talked to my broker they said uninstall and reinstall . I did that a number of times but it never worked.

Check and re-type the required url and be careful because every little thing matters.

I did it multiple times always checking to see if it was correct . It's kind of pathetic those buy an sell volume ratios could have been usefull .

Try to check "Allow DLL imports"

Blacksummit:

I did it multiple times always checking to see if it was correct . It's kind of pathetic those buy an sell volume ratios could have been usefull .

What is the url ?

I was back and forth with this developer and my broker . I uninstalled and reinstalled mt4 . I tried another brokers mt4 . I finally gave up

and the developer said that proved it . It was my tablet and the windows application. But I don't believe that my broker tried the URL and it didn't work for them either.

Blacksummit:

I was back and forth with this developer and my broker . I uninstalled and reinstalled mt4 . I tried another brokers mt4 . I finally gave up

and the developer said that proved it . It was my tablet and the windows application. But I don't believe that my broker tried the URL and it didn't work for them either.

No help when lack of data, we should be able to reproduce the error, so please post a screenshot or the type the URL, and expect help.