I need your help! about launching so many MT4

Dear Traders,

I'm very anxious about a problem.  I'll have to face it on this August.

Someone tell me how to solve it. It comes with the end of support on MT4 Build500 some or much earlier.

I'm still using Build509. Of course, I know Build646 is more more more stability than early 600 some.

Why I use Build509 is I need launch so many ( about 50numbers of ) MT4 on a PC.

But, on Build646, it can be launched only about 30.

Please don't say  "Make a new PC" or "Borrow the VPS".

Because I have run some PCs and VPS. I don't want to pay anymore...

So, tell me the way to launch 50 or more numbers of Mt4 on a PC.

Thank you for reading such a long sentence.

Hi

Hmmm, interesting problem and not sure how you can solve it. I'd suggest sending a request to the Service Desk. Hope that helps!

What are you experimenting with the 50 mt4s? Anyway it would be best to add another pc and its not just about the computing capability but reducing the risk of failure. Imagine if during the experiment, the pc crashes. In such a case you will have to restart all the 50 terminals as they will all have been ruined before completion but with 5 computers each running 10 terminals, if one computer crashes then only 10 will have been ruined while the other 40 will still continue running.

gogojungle:

Dear Traders,

I'm very anxious about a problem.  I'll have to face it on this August.

Someone tell me how to solve it. It comes with the end of support on MT4 Build500 some or much earlier.

I'm still using Build509. Of course, I know Build646 is more more more stability than early 600 some.

Why I use Build509 is I need launch so many ( about 50numbers of ) MT4 on a PC.

But, on Build646, it can be launched only about 30.

Please don't say  "Make a new PC" or "Borrow the VPS".

Because I have run some PCs and VPS. I don't want to pay anymore...

So, tell me the way to launch 50 or more numbers of Mt4 on a PC.

Thank you for reading such a long sentence.

You can't. You have to upgrade to build 6xx and the max allowed instance is 32. But you already know it.

Adding another pc is the best solution, judging from your post you're running 50 MT4 at once. Some more nowadays desktop pc much more cheaper than 7 years ago.

hmm... it's so hard to solve as I thought.

Thank you for sending your opinions.   They are great gain for me to make my mind.

I'll reduce the MT4 numbers and add pc.

gogojungle:

hmm... it's so hard to solve as I thought.

Thank you for sending your opinions.   They are great gain for me to make my mind.

I'll reduce the MT4 numbers and add pc.

Why don't you using Virtual Machine? I think, it can help you.