I can't test EA-s in mt5

I have tried to test some EA-s in mt5-but none of them worked.

for starters I have tried with that:

<Deleted>

I have downloadaed to the terminal, seemengly the test is completed but it haven't opened a single position. I have clicked to the input tab, but I can't find this EA in the list. Why is it Don't work?

And I have the same problem with the others EA.

Do not refer to any specific market products in your posts.

Ask the author of the EA.

There are lots of reasons with more than one solution depending on your EA.

For example, are you sure you are using an MT5 EA on your MT5 terminal. A MT4 EA will not work on an MT5 terminal even if it is listed in the directory.

Your EA may also be an old EA for a previous build of MT5 that no longer works. You have to get the developer to update the EA. If it is an old EA you can complain about the EA being sold but not updated to run to the Service Desk and they will request the EA developer to update the EA.

If you are running the EA without permission for the timeframe, it will not show any trades. Does the EA inputs list show valid for all timeframes or just specific timeframes?

Your EA might be restricted to Demo accounts, Hedge or non-hedging accounts, or specific currency pairs and maybe not allow any CFD trades.

Your data might have a prefix or suffix to the pairs that does not match your EA.

Etc, etc.

Michael Maggi:

There are lots of reasons with more than one solution depending on your EA.

For example, are you sure you are using an MT5 EA on your MT5 terminal. A MT4 EA will not work on an MT5 terminal even if it is listed in the directory.

Your EA may also be an old EA for a previous build of MT5 that no longer works. You have to get the developer to update the EA. If it is an old EA you can complain about the EA being sold but not updated to run to the Service Desk and they will request the EA developer to update the EA.

If you are running the EA without permission for the timeframe, it will not show any trades. Does the EA inputs list show valid for all timeframes or just specific timeframes?

Your EA might be restricted to Demo accounts, Hedge or non-hedging accounts, or specific currency pairs and maybe not allow any CFD trades.

Your data might have a prefix or suffix to the pairs that does not match your EA.

Etc, etc.

Ok,Alredy I have solved the problem, thanks for reply.

Thomas19890620:
Ok,Alredy I have solved the problem, thanks for reply.

Maybe you could share your solution as other people who have the same problem may find this topic.