Indicators: Power of USD

Power of USD:

Power of USD indicator shows actual strength of currency USD calculated of 7 pairs that contain USD. Indicator can be used for strategies based on mean reversion and/or correlation. Included pairs: EUR USD, AUD USD, NZD USD, GBP USD, USD JPY, USD CAD, USD CHF.

Power of USD

Author: JAN OPOCENSKY

Poorly written for such a simple indicator.  You should have input parameters for symbol 'prefix' and 'suffix'.  It just won't work for a lot of people otherwise!

give me back my time,,,very bad indicator...

Thanks for your efforts, but apparently needs more work according to the free ungrateful looters.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Jan.

What does RED colour mean? If it is weak strength, how come you are selling two weak currencies?

Please tell how to find the strength of USD in H1 or H4 or D1 timeframe using your indicator.

Animesh Debbarma:

What does RED colour mean? If it is weak strength, how come you are selling two weak currencies?

Please tell how to find the strength of USD in H1 or H4 or D1 timeframe using your indicator.

Hi,

if it is difficult fr you to identify possible entry try to use my indicators "Power of XXX with average".

Regards.

Jan. 

How to set the second window of this indicator i.e Power of CAD as in your picture above? I could not find optional to change USD to CAD .It is only fixed USD in indicator parameter.

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

hanhess18:

How to set the second window of this indicator i.e Power of CAD as in your picture above? I could not find optional to change USD to CAD .It is only fixed USD in indicator parameter.

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

Hi Henry,

there are sepearate indicators for separate currencies.

Look at the name of the indicator.

One is for USD (Power of USD ...) , second is for CAD (Power of CAD...) , third is for EUR  (Power of EUR...) and so on.

Regards.

Jan.