Consult the forum authorities

Hello everyone. Very good forum. My consultation with the authorities, so as not to break rules. I am doing an evaluation of the most expensive Experts, and with better qualifications, they authorize me to publish the tests tick by tick, indicating where the data was obtained tick by tick, and in 2 brokers. I await your reply. Thank you.

Silvi_4K:
Hello everyone. Very good forum. My consultation with the authorities, so as not to break rules. I am doing an evaluation of the most expensive Experts, and with better qualifications, they authorize me to publish the tests tick by tick, indicating where the data was obtained tick by tick, and in 2 brokers. I await your reply. Thank you.

You cannot do that here, use the comments sections of each product.

Thank you for answering me. It happens that there are products, that do not leave comments, if they do not buy or rent them. 

Silvi_4K:
Thank you for answering me. It happens that there are products, that do not leave comments, if they do not buy or rent them. 

Maybe you should consider rent it and be able to use the comment section, in order to take part in its optimization and development.

Thank you for your answer, very useful and explanatory for me.