Be Careful Freelance cancel job. Money not come back to customer.

Be Careful There are some lie in Freelance Market! MetaQuotes should be responsible for it.

The final result is after arbitration order it Freelance cancel job. Money not come back to customer. 

It's my first time put order in freelance market ,the freelance can't finish the job.
The freelancer can't make target take too long time to make garbage, use lots trick to procrastination.

And say he will finish the job after transfer...

I use the system to check our dispute.
System not finish the dispute, after one week I compromise pay half ,want check what suck I will get?

And the system not recording this freelancer as a Arbitration case ,and Arbitration case recording on customer??

Freelance Market process is so ridiculous!! 

After arbiter disappear one week click project in half.  As developer can press cancel and get half already !!!!
I get nothing back ,no source code no demo process , nothing I have.

What ****~After this process, there is no-more checking progress can do !!! 
I think this is system bug , Let such lie can live in this Market. And I believe I am not the first one.

There are so many people have no record and apply for with  for 200 USD project claim they have experience. 
Don't take risk for no recorder developer. This freelance market is not easy for checking and verify result.
We should be careful!!!  

Metaquotes is reponsible for the service to work correctly (mainly the arbitration process which is now automatic and probably unmanaged).

But YOU are responsible to pick a good developer. The developer stats are available, arent they?

This is a never ending problem between a client and a developer ..not just in Metaqoutes but software development in general. Most of the time client does not have a clear specs and if there is language barrier it gets even worse. And then comes the change requests which makes developers go crazy. Clients please have a clear specifications before posting your jobs.

Syed Oarasul Islam:
This is a never ending problem between a client and a developer ..not just in Metaqoutes but software development in general. Most of the time client does not have a clear specs and if there is language barrier it gets even worse. And then comes the change requests which makes developers go crazy. Clients please have a clear specifications before posting your jobs.
It's the coder's job to make sure the specifications are clear. If they are not you can talk with the potential customer or refuse the job.

You could use a flow chart.

Alain Verleyen:

Metaquotes is reponsible for the service to work correctly (mainly the arbitration process which is now automatic and probably unmanaged).

But YOU are responsible to pick a good developer. The developer stats are available, arent they?

Yes, For the first time I use this market choose a good developer choose wrong one.
And try to call help by Metaquotes to this arbitration process.  I think the progress in this  not managed progress is handle 3 days .... And no more result , As I reject it.

After one week, Developer still show wrong answer,  I don't know how to convergence the problem of this project without  arbitration. 

I just want some people can see it ,is hard to check by few data. People should not fell they are lucky. Before they go to freelancer market.

sungsungD:

System not finish the dispute, after one week I compromise pay half ,want check what suck I will get?

It is difficult to understand your post, but it seems that you clicked on the option to pay half.

Doing so will cancel the arbitration and you will pay half.

What are you complaining about? If you didn't want to settle it by paying half, why did you click on it?

sungsungD:

It's my first time put order in freelance market ,the freelance can't finish the job.
And complain for spec. And say he will finish the job after transfer...
I use the system to check our dispute.

After arbiter disappear one week click project in half.  As developer can press cancel and get half already !!!!
I get nothing back ,no source code no demo process , nothing I have.

What ****~After this process, there is no-more checking progress can do !!! 
I think this is system bug , Let such lie can live in this Market. And I believe I am not the first one.

There are so many people have no record and apply for with  for 200 USD project claim they have experience. 
Don't take risk for no recorder developer. This freelance market is not easy for checking and verify result.
We should be careful!!!  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Little seriousness of the programmers

Sergey Golubev, 2020.03.17 08:53

And I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

But if you select "anyone" (any coder which you do not know in person or you do not know him on this forum) so - it is your choice (and we call it as "Russian roulette" in my country).

----------------

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.
Because "choose the person" - invest to the coder/seller/provider and to his job (invest = pay).

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

I Think after pay half request should half the half the current result. Even this is not finish it. I pay and got nothing. 

After process should like normal process demo and get result. 

It's 5 days project, ex tern to 15 days, still not get main target. Why I pay for nothing?

MetaQuotes guys should check the result. Not just disappear.

In fact the original case is I want pay 10% to MetaQuotes , don't get anything.Now I pay 50% and get nothing. So I complain it

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Freelance section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5. The Freelance service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. To search for developers who are ready to write a program, an Order needs to be placed. A user who has placed an Order is hereinafter referred to as...

Are you an staff of Metaquotes ? In fact I want find some bottom to message  Metaquotes  .But I don't find it, so I post this ....

I don't need some guy post Rule of Using the Freelance Service. I have read this. But I think the flow chart should provide form  Metaquotes.( I find some but it's too old, It's different with current process ) 

This process get issues. The freelance Market operation  process  at check /demo and payment. Metaquotes 10 days not close the arbitration should make decision to continuous the progress or payback not just disappear.  

It happened several years ago , I am not the first and will not be the last one.

After Freelance cancel job. Money not come back to customer 
I should try TradeStation first than Metaquotes.

If any one have experience use both?