How to give a manually entered trade the same MagicNumber as EA

ABDUL SALAM Salam :

No way. A manual transaction always has a Magic number '0'.

ABDUL SALAM Salam:

You can try any Trade Panel for opening trades with Magic No, Some trade panels offers chart buttons for Sell/Buy etc , it's not a big deal 

Limitless Opportunities with MetaTrader 5 and MQL5
Limitless Opportunities with MetaTrader 5 and MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
"To get somewhere, you have to go through something, otherwise you will not reach anywhere." Table of Contents    Introduction    1. Trading System Conditions    2. External Parameters    3. Parameter Optimization       3.1. First Set-Up Variant          3.1.1. General Parameters and Rules          3.1.2. Tester Settings          3.1.3...

im not sure, but i think in MQL5 you can modify the Magic Number

amando:

im not sure, but i think in MQL5 you can modify the Magic Number

You can't.

ABDUL SALAM Salam: How to give a manually entered trade the same MagicNumber as EA
Vladimir Karputov: No way. A manual transaction always has a Magic number '0'.

Yes way. Set the EA's MN input to zero and it will not be able to tell the difference.

It actually easy. Get a simple EA that has trade entry capability, change magic on that EA to whatever and you're done.

Abdul Salam:

The answer has been given. My answer is different.

I can probably guess what you want to achieve. You want to use it to give a false result in your signal. Now, your EA will also include the manually entered trade as if it was the EA that entered it. If my guess is right. You need to stop deceiving people.

Will you be happy if that is done to you?.