Optimization Error

Hello and thanks to anyone who is able to help me. 

This is probable something I am doing wrong here myself although I seem to be going around in circles so I thought I might ask the question. 

I am getting this error when optimizing in the mql cloud. Thanks 

Files:
mql.PNG  28 kb

LUKE_KIM:

Hello and thanks to anyone who is able to help me. 

This is probable something I am doing wrong here myself although I seem to be going around in circles so I thought I might ask the question. 

I am getting this error when optimizing in the mql cloud. Thanks 

This is an error probably related to your input values. Your program can't start because an input has a wrong value. If you are the programmer post more information about your issue so that others can help. If you don't have the source code ask the coder to help.

You can find out which input might causes this error by optimizing the EA only using one input at a time selected for optimization. Repeat this for each input.

Ehsan Tarakemeh:
This is an error probably related to your input values. Your program can't start because an input has a wrong value. If you are the programmer post more information about your issue so that others can help. If you don't have the source code ask the coder to help.

You can find out which input might causes this error by optimizing the EA only using one input at a time selected for optimization. Repeat this for each input.

Thanks for your time Eshan. Have a great day mate.