Can't log in to my MT4 Demo account, "No connection"

Hi there!

I can't log in to my demo account, the platform dosn't react on anything, it worked before but now it's completly dead, it says "No connection"

Do I need a funded live account at MT4?

Becouse today I took my ballance out of my 2 live accounts.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!

RoelB81:

Hi there!

I can't log in to my demo account, the platform dosn't react on anything, it worked before but now it's completly dead, it says "No connection"

Do I need a funded live account at MT4?

Becouse today I took my ballance out of my 2 live accounts.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!

Demo accounts often expire, you can open a new one.

I can't log in my messages account, the platform doesn't react on anything, it has never worked since when I joined the platform,it says "wrong password"

Do I need an account in order to deposit money?

Because its been 2 days that I've been trying to find out how to deposit the money,why don't I get messages and why am I not able to log in the messages account 

Can Someone help me?

Thanks!

Kea Sibanyoni:
I can't log in my messages account, the platform doesn't react on anything, it has never worked since when I joined the platform,it says "wrong password"

Do I need an account in order to deposit money?

Because its been 2 days that I've been trying to find out how to deposit the money,why don't I get messages and why am I not able to log in the messages account 

Can Someone help me?

Thanks!

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here in this website, with your trading account with a broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker as its clearly indicated in the right corner of this website's footer.

If you want to retrieve your MQL5 account password, click here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

I just opened a new demo account and I cannot log in. What could be the issue?

wastas301963 #:
I just opened a new demo account and I cannot log in. What could be the issue?
It can be any issue.
You can open the other demo account with your broker or with any other broker (because MetaQuotes is not a broker and MetaQuotes-Demo server is used to update MT4/MT5 to new build and beta test new builds; and the demo accounts of the brokers should be used instead).

i have the same problem with an funded account which is actually a demo account

chr1zzzzzz #:
i have the same problem with an funded account which is actually a demo account
Ask your broker for support.
Because any trading accounts (and any money for trading) are related to the brokers only.