Make the search function for the website have filters to select which codebase or MT4 / MT5 Version.

used this website for 11 years now, and the search for it sucks. there needs to be check boxes to select where you want to limit your search to.. if i want to search for 'ZiGZag' and i only want to search MT4 Indicators, then i should be able to.... If I want to only search MT5 Experts i should be able to limit my search to just that section... Can someone please fix this. I personally am willing to paypal someone $100.00 USD to make this change.  I am good for my word.

Please Join me in voting for some minor enhancements / filters to this sites search.

+1

-Jonathan

Please add +1 in a new comment to up-vote :)

joncolby:

used this website for 11 years now, and the search for it sucks. there needs to be check boxes to select where you want to limit your search to.. if i want to search for 'ZiGZag' and i only want to search MT4 Indicators, then i should be able to.... If I want to only search MT5 Experts i should be able to limit my search to just that section... Can someone please fix this. I personally am willing to paypal someone $100.00 USD to make this change.  I am good for my word.

Please Join me in voting for some minor enhancements / filters to this sites search.

+1

-Jonathan

I do agree and asked such things years ago to Metaquotes. But I am afraid we will have to live with as is.

Alain Verleyen:
I do agree and asked such things years ago to Metaquotes. But I am afraid we will have to live with as is.
This is the final answer ? your bad experience from years ago ?

joncolby:
This is the final answer ? your bad experience from years ago ?
You are free to invest your time to ask Metaquotes to do it.