How Copy Trades From MT4 to Andriod App

Hi,

I want to launch android app , it is possible to share trades instantly on app after openeing in MT4 with SL/TP ?

Deevog:

Hi,

I want to launch android app , it is possible to share trades instantly on app after openeing in MT4 with SL/TP ?

If you login into the same MT4/5 trading account on your Android or iOS MT4/5 app, you can have access to the same account trades, like in your computer MT4/5 terminal.

I don't understand the 'copy trades' question, since these are synchronized all the time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you login into the same MT4/5 trading account on your Android or iOS MT4/5 app, you can have access to the same account trades, like in your computer MT4/5 terminal.

I don't understand the 'copy trades' question, since these are synchronized all the time.

I want to launch my own App as signals and want to copy trades from MT4 to my App

you can use an api to do so.

just run an ea on your mt4 and send every change ( order open , order modify and .etc ) to that api ( using json or xml or .etc)
then you can save the info on server side and share it with any app you want to display, copy and so on.

also there may be plenty of other ways, this is only one of them

HAMED DANESH:

you can use an api to do so.

just run an ea on your mt4 and send every change ( order open , order modify and .etc ) to that api ( using json or xml or .etc)
then you can save the info on server side and share it with any app you want to display, copy and so on.

also there may be plenty of other ways, this is only one of them

Thanks Hamed I will search more on it as you update me about basic start