Authorisation in EA over email/password and a Web Service

Dear Friends!

I've created a good EA to help users with processing of graphical chart objects and Watch List functionality. 

I want to share this EA with wider community of users who work with charts a lot and want to optimise their workflow. 

I plan to share it for free, but I would like to collect users' email addresses to further communicate with them, collect feedback for product improvements, etc.

So, when EA is first added to the chart, it will request email and password. If authorised successfully (EA should check email and password somewhere on a web service), then EA works. 

So, I think, I need two things: 

1. A Web Service (preferably free, or very low cost) through which users will be able to create an account during first downloading of EA from my website. 

2. A mechanism (piece of MQL4/MQL5 code) that will be authorising user when EA starts.

I suspect, I am not the first one who needs this kind of arrangement, but I have no idea where to start searching (tried googling with poor results).

So, I kindly ask for your help and guidance in finding a solution. How would you approach it? 

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I found so many good information on this forum on my journey as MQL programmer. So, I take my change now and say - THANK YOU ALL for taking care and actually replying to those of us in need for a solution!!! Humans are not that bad after all ;)

You are also looking for a server or do you already have one ? 

*edit : "are you also..."

Lorentzos Roussos:

You are also looking for a server or do you already have one ? 

*edit : "are you also..."

I also need a server... Or a web service.

well, such a service could probably be running on a WordPress website.