What is the criterias of signal ranking?

I hope somebody can give clarification on the matter, I notice that when your signal acquire huge gains within a short of period of time they remove your signal ranking, why is this so when they already rank you before? just asking.

Angelito Cartagena:
I hope somebody can give clarification on the matter, I notice that when your signal acquire huge gains within a short of period of time they remove your signal ranking, why is this so when they already rank you before? just asking.

MQL5.com signals rating and ranking criteria are not disclosured.

Its a fact though that risky trading doesn't help in acquiring a better place.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5.com signals rating and ranking criteria are not disclosured.

Its a fact though that risky trading doesn't help in acquiring a better place.

I understand but my strategy is not risky, as compare to other here that uses big SL or no stop loss strategy, martingale, etc. yet they are on top of the ranking, a strategy even if it is making profits through months of trading if employing such mentioned approach can also be considered risky, anyway all I can do now is to just wait for my signal to be put in ranking again.

Angelito Cartagena:
I understand but my strategy is not risky, as compare to other here that uses big SL or no stop loss strategy, martingale, etc. yet they are on top of the ranking, a strategy even if it is making profits through months of trading if employing such mentioned approach can also be considered risky, anyway all I can do now is to just wait for my signal to be put in ranking again.

Its too early, continue trading well and you will get your place.