Does changing signal require changing VPS?

Hi everyone,

I subscribed to "ABC" signal provider and found it not good for me after a few days, then I cancelled it. 
After cancelling, I subscribed to another "XYZ" signal provider using the same VPS I used with the "ABC" signal before. 
Here, problem started, the VPS doesn't connect to the signal sent by the XYZ unless I visit it (in the computer), thus when signal opened, nothing happened on my trading account until I check the VPS, so does when signal closed, my trading account remain open until I visit the vps (the VPS is kind of "sleeping")

Does it mean I always need to change/resubscribe to a new VPS everytime I cancel/change a signal provider? 

Anyone who understands abt this pls help me, thank you.

is it MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
This VPS is per trading account (irrespective of the signal subscription).

You can check the signal subscription procedure about HowTo just in case you missed something -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 

Besides, the errors should be automatically uploaded to the logs: Metatrader's logs and VPS logs (Virtual Platform Logs).
You can read those logs by yourself, or post those logs here so the users can evaluation the situation for possible decision for example.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

jonasw:
Hi everyone,

I subscribed to "ABC" signal provider and found it not good for me after a few days, then I cancelled it. 
After cancelling, I subscribed to another "XYZ" signal provider using the same VPS I used with the "ABC" signal before. 
Here, problem started, the VPS doesn't connect to the signal sent by the XYZ unless I visit it (in the computer), thus when signal opened, nothing happened on my trading account until I check the VPS, so does when signal closed, my trading account remain open until I visit the vps (the VPS is kind of "sleeping")

Does it mean I always need to change/resubscribe to a new VPS everytime I cancel/change a signal provider? 

Anyone who understands abt this pls help me, thank you.

Of course not, but you have to setup your new signal subscription from the beginning.

Sergey Golubev:

is it MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
This VPS is per trading account (irrespective of the signal subscription).

You can check the signal subscription procedure about HowTo just in case you missed something -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 

Besides, the errors should be automatically uploaded to the logs: Metatrader's logs and VPS logs (Virtual Platform Logs).
You can read those logs by yourself, or post those logs here so the users can evaluation the situation for possible decision for example.

Hi Sergey, thanks for the explanations, appreciate it. Problem solved.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course not, but you have to setup your new signal subscription from the beginning.

Yes Eleni, I made mistake in the new signal setup. Thanks for the info.