EA doesn't place orders anymore (suddenly)

Hello coders, I am using since at least one year a simply EA : it is based on Parabolic Sar , so I can follow easily graphically if there are conditions to enter.

It's since the 10th of February that my EA is not placing orders. (it has always worked fine til now)

But I am going crazy because I see on the chart conditions to enter, but my EA suddenly doesn't care at all....

I have also opened a demo account...same thing... signals are to enter (buy or sell) but my EA doesn't place nothing.

Do you have any idea or experience about?

Many thanks in advance .

Greetings, Lorenzo

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

lorenzo9530:

Hello coders, I am using since at least one year a simply EA : it is based on Parabolic Sar , so I can follow easily graphically if there are conditions to enter.

It's since the 10th of February that my EA is not placing orders. (it has always worked fine til now)

But I am going crazy because I see on the chart conditions to enter, but my EA suddenly doesn't care at all....

I have also opened a demo account...same thing... signals are to enter (buy or sell) but my EA doesn't place nothing.

Many thanks in advance .

Greetings, Lorenzo

You need to rule out simple things like server or terminal issues. Are other EAs able to place orders?
If it is not your own EA there might be a max time usage on it?

lorenzo9530:

Many thanks in advance .

Greetings, Lorenzo

Simple.

Your version has expired.

It's a restriction from coder.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Simple.

Your version has expired.

It's a restriction from coder.

I am the coder :-) , issue solved easily: old release of MT4;  now with build 1260  everything is still working properly.

Thanks to all.

Greetings.

andrew:
You need to rule out simple things like server or terminal issues. Are other EAs able to place orders?
If it is not your own EA there might be a max time usage on it?

Solved, thanks.

Bye, Lorenzo.