Do I need 2 x MQL5 Accounts

G'day,

I have a question for the experienced MQL5 users.

I have 2 x brokers. 1 x  MT5 platform with Broker 1, and  another MT5 platform I use for broker 2.

My question is : Am I meant to use the same MLQ5 account with both different broker MT5's platforms, Or am I meant to have 1 x MLQ5 Acc for each different broker MT5? I only ask because I went to pay for a signal today from my already funded MQL5 account and I got a message saying "Financial operations are limited" Contact support. Then it asked the question do I have more than 1 account?  This question made me think I have set things up wrong.

It makes me think I need each broker platform with its own MQL5 account, but I just want to check before I go ahead and do anything.

Dashoshea:

G'day,

I have a question for the experienced MQL5 users.

I have 2 x brokers. 1 x  MT5 platform with Broker 1, and  another MT5 platform I use for broker 2.

My question is : Am I meant to use the same MLQ5 account with both different broker MT5's platforms, Or am I meant to have 1 x MLQ5 Acc for each different broker MT5? I only ask because I went to pay for a signal today from my already funded MQL5 account and I got a message saying "Financial operations are limited" Contact support. Then it asked the question do I have more than 1 account?  This question made me think I have set things up wrong.

It makes me think I need each broker platform with its own MQL5 account, but I just want to check before I go ahead and do anything.

No, you only need 1 MQL5 account.

It is not allowed to have multiple MQL5 accounts anyway.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you only need 1 MQL5 account.

It is not allowed to have multiple MQL5 accounts anyway.

Thanks for the info.  In that case I'll just wait for the service desk to get back to me with the reason it won't accept my payment.