Need to get my purchase

DUDE I JUST PURCHASED a product but im having issues with activation anyone know if service desk answers at all...... if the do..... do you have an estimate time

Modern Monopoly:
DUDE I JUST PURCHASED a product but im having issues with activation anyone know if service desk answers at all...... if the do..... do you have an estimate time

Who is this "Dude" that you are talking to?

Keith Watford:

Who is this "Dude" that you are talking to?

anyone that can help keith

The service desk is mostly dealing with the financial issues only sorry.
Other problems should be discussed on the forum.

If you purchased application so you should see it on your profile on Purchases (on the left side of your profile page).

------------------

There are some links which may help I hope:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In addition to purchasing, you can download a variety of free useful applications from the Market. Thousands of products are featured on the Market. This section will help understand the wide range of...

Market is using Internet Expolorer (IE) so it is strongly recommended re-instal IE to the latest version (I am having IE version 9 for Windows 8.1 and IE version 11 on Windows 10) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.10 10:48

I just discovered about how to fix it:

go to the Journal in Metatrader to see the recommendation:

And I use this link to install the latest Internet Explorer:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
and I got the Market tab -

----------------

So, if you do not see the Market tab on the latest build of Metatrader (or if you are having the error with this Market tab for example) - install (or re-install) Internet Explorer to the latest version (to the version 11 for example).