Why when I click to "Copy signal" it tries to download the MT5 app again!!

I am having hell of time to try to copy a signal and have it in my MT5. When I click on the "copy" signal it downloads the MT5 application again for me,

and when I run the downloaded ones, it does not have any signal reserved in its signal tab on tool->option. so I stuck in a futile loop of clicking on copy signal and installing 

MT5 for no reason!

it should be mentioned that, Im using the MT5 application which my broker provided for me, so I need the robot works on my Broker-MT5

does anyone can help me out here?

Thanks. 

Mehran:

I am having hell of time to try to copy a signal and have it in my MT5. When I click on the "copy" signal it downloads the MT5 application again for me,

and when I run the downloaded ones, it does not have any signal reserved in its signal tab on tool->option. so I stuck in a futile loop of clicking on copy signal and installing 

MT5 for no reason!

it should be mentioned that, Im using the MT5 application which my broker provided for me, so I need the robot works on my Broker-MT5

does anyone can help me out here?

Thanks. 

Follow these instructions, but when you come to the MQL5 VPS migration, follow the below sequence: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Now you need to complete the migration, down in the Toolbox window, click the VPS tab, then the: Migrate signal: account, signal and settings and then click the green Migrate button.

Finally right click on MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Journals and check for this message: