direct job offer outside freelance

I have a question about the Rules of Using the Freelance service:

"

Fulfilling Orders outside of the Freelance service 

1. You can use the Freelance service only for its intended purpose - carrying out all necessary works and making payments for published Orders. Searching for customers and developers in the Freelance service in order to perform a work outside of the service is forbidden.
  2. Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance.
  3. Carrying out works and payments for Freelance Orders outside of the service is forbidden. Violators lose access to all MQL5.com website services.
  4. The Administration has the right to ban violators from participating in the Freelance service without any explanation after an internal investigation.

"

What if a member asks another member directly via the messenger (without having created an freelance order) to do a coding job. Is it allowed to fulfill this personal job outside Mql5 after exchanging personal contacts?

Or is this already considered a violation, although it was never planned to publish a freelance order? 

I am not sure if point 3 talks about carrying out works and payments outside of the service, after the freelance order was published.

Just trying to avoid breaking rules by accident here.

Thx, wax.

I have always considered that the rules only apply to jobs posted in the Freelance section. But of course that is only my interpretation.

Carrying out works and payments for Freelance Orders outside of the service is forbidden.

Note the capitalisation of Freelance Orders. 

To my mind, if a job is arranged outside of the Freelance section and never having been posted in the Freelance section, it is not a Freelance Order.

Keith Watford:

I have always considered that the rules only apply to jobs posted in the Freelance section. But of course that is only my interpretation.

Carrying out works and payments for Freelance Orders outside of the service is forbidden.

Note the capitalisation of Freelance Orders. 

To my mind, if a job is arranged outside of the Freelance section and never having been posted in the Freelance section, it is not a Freelance Order.

Of course.

How can I complain against freelancers who use the platform to get ideas by bidding for projects which they don't intend to finish after building some standing ?

It is quite funny that the freelancer I hired has used ideas to build signals selling and indicator selling business on mql5 itself while depriving the genuine 

coders from getting orders and sitting on those orders just to seek ideas.

The freelancer is not a trader but he has collected a library of modules and indicators available free of cost on several websites and uses freelance services

to peddle them. In my case it has not worked because the freelancer is not an experienced one and he thinks just by stealing ideas from others, he can

set up a signal and indicators business.

I have invested a lot of time in interacting with him but till date he has not been able to produce any prototype or an EA that can be downloaded.

On top of it, when I go for arbitration, $10 fee is deducted by mql5.

Instead of a customer being compensated by such rogue freelancers, the customer is penalised.

I hope the mql freelancer service manager takes a not of this and blacklist such freelancers.

In fact, I went to his side and found I am not the only customer who is left in the lurch for more than three months like this. Others have been also taken for a ride because the newbie programmer wanted ideas for setting up his business.

optionshk #:

How can I complain against freelancers who use the platform to get ideas by bidding for projects which they don't intend to finish after building some standing ?

It is quite funny that the freelancer I hired has used ideas to build signals selling and indicator selling business on mql5 itself while depriving the genuine 

The freelancer is not a trader but he has collected a library of modules and indicators available free of cost on several websites and uses freelance services

to peddle them. In my case it has not worked because the freelancer is not an experienced one and he thinks just by stealing ideas from others, he can

I have invested a lot of time in interacting with him but till date he has not been able to produce any prototype or an EA that can be downloaded.

Instead of a customer being compensated by such rogue freelancers, the customer is penalised.

I hope the mql freelancer service manager takes a not of this and blacklist such freelancers.

In fact, I went to his side and found I am not the only customer who is left in the lurch for more than three months like this. Others have been also taken for a ride because the newbie programmer wanted ideas for setting up his business.

Has this been sorted yet? Cause it’s a big issue 

optionshk #:

I believe those with enough experience and expertise come to realize eventually that the ideas, indicators and EAs are of no use in the hands of wrong guy. 

Don't worry about your ideas being stolen. If anyone has the capacity to understand the idea and put it to work they are worth it indeed.

If the indicators, EAs or whatever sold in this market were so precious you couldn't even afford the freelancers' fee.

Finally... How can you really know they are stealing your idea in their EA?