problem in robot

Hi, I used a robot and it worked well, but the problem is that the balance is decreasing even though all the deals are winning. Please help me.

Spread? Commissionin? Swap?

yassirelbzari:
Hi, I used a robot and it worked well, but the problem is that the balance is decreasing even though all the deals are winning. Please help me.

How so?! Can you attach a screenshot?

Make sure that if you are using a broker that charges commissions, that your closing balances are enough to cater for that.

Nelson Wanyama:

How so?! Can you attach a screenshot?

Make sure that if you are using a broker that charges commissions, that your closing balances are enough to cater for that.

Files:
Sans_titre.png  229 kb

amando:
Spread? Commissionin? Swap?

Files:
Sans_titre.png  229 kb

in the right you see the net profit

on the left, this is the profit after commission and swap

everything is right

Left click somewhere in the toolbox area and check swap and commissions.

amando:

in the right you see the net profit

on the left, this is the profit after commission and swap

everything is right

whay commission is high?

Files:
Sans_titre.png  256 kb

Marco vd Heijden:
Left click somewhere in the toolbox area and check swap and commissions.

whay commission is high ?

Files:
Sans_titre.png  256 kb

yassirelbzari:

whay commission is high ?

Ask your broker for an explanation.

It's probably because they seem to have sharp spreads though.

For me the commission is just fine. Their spread are very low and usually they have 0 spread... but if you will convert their commission to pips it is just like additional 0.7pips on spread..

It also looks you targeting way too small pips that's why it looks like you they are stealing from you.. But some of your closed trades are not even at 1pip profit..

What I suggest is you should target a bit higher than 0.7 pips profit.. that would cover up for the 0.7 pips worth of commission 

Reason: