Deposit Problem

I am facing problem everytime when I deposit funds with my Debit Card. The error is showing 'Desclined' How can i solve this and there is no other way to deposit funds..? Why don't accept Skrill..??

Shreekannth Karrnati:

I am facing problem everytime when I deposit funds with my Debit Card. The error is showing 'Desclined' How can i solve this and there is no other way to deposit funds..? Why don't accept Skrill..??

Only Debit card with visa or mastercard can be used, but you need to activate it at the issuing bank first. Some bank do no have this facility even though they have worked with visa or mastercard, this is only for security reason.

i have deposit problem with Visa Card. They said me to actualise my fone number but when i put it i never get a code on my phone to active it. Sory for my inglish. Can someone help me??

PapusFxFx:
i have deposit problem with Visa Card. They said me to actualise my fone number but when i put it i never get a code on my phone to active it. Sory for my inglish. Can someone help me??

Use another phone number.

PapusFxFx:

It's take time to get the phone code, sometimes it take more than one hour to receive code. It depend with your phone provider. Try on different time, maybe night. Or you can change to another phone number or another method like receive phone call (if available).

PapusFxFx:

I have a similar Problem with Visa!

After confirmation of the Card Number and Secure Code, the screen just shows "Please wait, do not press any Button, and then....nothing!