How to disable web terminal.

Hello guys,

How do you disable web terminal so it never connects  to the internet or mql5?

Don Calito:

Hello guys,

How do you disable web terminal so it never connects  to the internet or mql5?

The web terminal only functions when you click on it and have it open on a browser's tab.

So if you want to disable it, close the tab where is running.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The web terminal only functions when you click on it and have it open on a browser's tab.

So if you want to disable it, close the tab where is running.

Thank you, For security reasons is there no other way to disable it directly from MT4? So if its clicked it will not open a browser automatically and connect.

What i do not like about this feature, i does not ask you to fill in account details for an account when you click it 

Don Calito:

Thank you, For security reasons is there no other way to disable it directly from MT4? So if its clicked it will not open a browser automatically and connect.

What i do not like about this feature, i does not ask you to fill in account details for an account when you click it 

No, this is not possible, but I don't understant how it will be clicked if you don't click it?

These things don't happen by themselves.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, this is not possible, but I don't understand how it will be clicked if you don't click it?

These things don't happen by themselves.

What i mean i would rather have to fill in my trading account details (login+pass)manually instead of the web terminal just automatically connecting  me without asking me these details.