Won't be buying from metaquotes again

Purchased thousands of £'s of indicators over the years, had one issue with current seller who is just now debarred from selling and cannot re download an indicator i already have paid for which i wish to put on a new pc. NO contact back from service desk after 3 requests since 3rd Jan 2020. Cannot deal with a company that does not reply but happy to take your money, time to move back to ctrader. I have the download file but once in the data folder it does not update it shows the indicator but the indicator is not workin

Hi, its not working or not profitable?

if you purchased the tool (indicator, EA, any) so this tool will be always in your Metatrader to be ready to download and install (irrespective off the seller was banned or the product was deleted by the seller).

...seller who is just now debarred from selling ...

It does not matter. If you purchased indicator so this indicator is already in your Metatrader in the market tab ready to download and install.

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or purchase the product from the user/seller/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

forix7 3 requests since 3rd Jan 2020.
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08