automatically scan all assets to find assets with certain conditions?(mt5)

hey i use mt5 to trade stocks, its about 400-500 stocks in my watch list , i want an EA or script to scan through all of these and screen them for example only assets with rsi cross over , moving average cross etc. maybe some script that load symbol by symbol into a chart one after one , and at the end gives me a list of symbol that have those conditions i look for. is it even possible to build a program like this?

thanks

Kenneth Parling:

We 'want' many things in life and we are no slaves in this forum.....how about refrain your request with something like - 'Please, could someone maybe help me?'

If no one willing to help you for free you going to have to pay a coder and you put up this as a job in Freelance

i asked a question if you read my post again , maybe you understand it better. i didnt command someone! lol

Kim Nguyen:
Ok thanks

this message too.

people here are  triggered for no reason, its like kindergarten!

you waste your time to replay like this to topic?!

P:

i asked a question if you read my post again , maybe you understand it better. i didnt command someone! lol

this message too.

people here are  triggered for no reason, its like kindergarten!

you waste your time to replay like this to topic?!

That is a simple case of spamming bot

Since they are aiming to spam in PMs, "they" need to collect enough posts in order to be allowed to send PMs. So the bot is attempting to check how many "messages" like that it can gather and then it is trying to send its s... in PMs. All the usual stuff. Just ignore "users" that are "thanking" and were registered a couple of hours ago 

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on the forum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in the Code Base, and even publish articles for a decent fee (see Become an Author at MQL5.com!). MQL5.com services are constantly...

P:

hey i use mt5 to trade stocks, its about 400-500 stocks in my watch list , i want an EA or script to scan through all of these and screen them for example only assets with rsi cross over , moving average cross etc. maybe some script that load symbol by symbol into a chart one after one , and at the end gives me a list of symbol that have those conditions i look for. is it even possible to build a program like this?

thanks

Usually people on this forum don't like the "want" way to ask something.

All is possible, but it can be more or less difficult depending of your exact specifications. 400/500 stocks to monitor can take a "lot" of time and resources to monitor.

Payman:

thanks

I had ever do that .If you need help, I have some code .

Payman:

thanks

Totally possible. you'll want to open a job at freelance link in the main menu and have a professional MQL5 developper to do it for you.