Graphical objects on VPS

Hi.

I use a EA which have graphical objects and sometimes take a screenshot and send via HTTP. This works fine. My doubt is: the VPS allow graphics objects as we have on a normal machine, and send screenshots of it or the processing is only code related and no visual objects are allowed?

Thank you in advance

Do you mean MetaTrader VPS ?
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

ericsebestyen:

Hi.

I use a EA which have graphical objects and sometimes take a screenshot and send via HTTP. This works fine. My doubt is: the VPS allow graphics objects as we have on a normal machine, and send screenshots of it or the processing is only code related and no visual objects are allowed?

Thank you in advance

Hello, I share my experience. VPS is absolute load the objects from the terminal. I draw fibo on my terminal and the ea when load into VPS can use it and provide trade as require.

However the VPS is not have OpenCL. When the ea run OpenCL is not work... Chaiya

Yes VPS from metaquotes, so it should work, I didn't tested yet