Metatrader 4 shutting down. PLEASE HELP!

Hello everyone, i have a problem with metatrader 4. I just installed MT4  into my new computer which has Windows 10, but whenever i try to run MT4 it just open for few seconds and then shut down by itself. Has anyone had this problem? i also tried to re-install MT4  but it didn't work. Please help thank you.

cleanmy house:
Hello everyone, i have a problem with metatrader 4. I just installed MT4  into my new computer which has Windows 10, but whenever i try to run MT4 it just open for few seconds and then shut down by itself. Has anyone had this problem? i also tried to re-install MT4  but it didn't work. Please help thank you.
Hi , was your previous pc was it a mac ? if it was then there different files, I would suggest go to your broker and explain what you have done, worst case you might have have to load MT5 , but i think its just the files you need.

cleanmy house:
Also, check out your anti virus program. In my case I had to mark the mt4 exe as "safe"...