HELP PLEASE!!!!!

for(int b=OrdersTotal()-1;b>=0;b--){
            if (OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){
         Comment(  Ask + "-" + (TSCompra*_Point) + "=" + (Ask-(TSCompra/100)));
            double slcompra= Ask - (TSCompra*_Point) ;
            if (OrderType()==OP_BUY){
            if(OrderStopLoss() < slcompra){

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),slcompra,OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE); 
            }

}

}

}

Hi ! I´ve got a problem with this code, its a trailing stop just for BUY operations for now, when i have an open trade ,see what happens, i dont understand why it modifies StopLoss so many times  with  random values. I wrote Print function to check which value was sending, and it is the right value! , but when you put "slcompra" in OrderModify , 1: It modifies so many times, 2: it modifies random values , no sense. Im attaching 2 screenshots to help you. Thanks

Ive got the code from this video, that works fine for him that´s why i dont understand where is the fail code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LfSAamO44

Felipe Montes:
 for(int b=OrdersTotal()-1;b>=0;b--){
            if (OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){
         Comment(  Ask + "-" + (TSCompra*_Point) + "=" + (Ask-(TSCompra/100)));
            double slcompra= Ask - (TSCompra*_Point) ;
            if (OrderType()==OP_BUY){
            if(OrderStopLoss() < slcompra){

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),slcompra,OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE); 
            }

}

}

}

Hi ! I´ve got a problem with this code, its a trailing stop just for BUY operations for now, when i have an open trade ,see what happens, i dont understand why it modifies StopLoss so many times  with  random values. I wrote Print function to check which value was sending, and it is the right value! , but when you put "slcompra" in OrderModify , 1: It modifies so many times, 2: it modifies random values , no sense. Im attaching 2 screenshots to help you. Thanks

Hello,

try this code......

//---
   bool OrdrModify=false;
   double TSCompra=10;//It's only for testing this parameter. Not need to copy in your code.
   double slcompra=0;
//---
   for(int b=OrdersTotal()-1; b>=0; b--)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
        {
         if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
           {
            Comment(DoubleToStr(Ask,_Digits) + "-" + DoubleToStr((TSCompra*_Point),_Digits) + "=" + DoubleToStr((Ask-(TSCompra/100)),_Digits));
            slcompra= Ask - (TSCompra*_Point) ;
            if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
              {
               if(OrderStopLoss() < slcompra) OrdrModify=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),slcompra,OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE);
              }
           }
        }
     }
//---

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

try this code......

Happens exactly same thing

There aren´t any errors on Register, it modifies it all correctly but not with right values and not just 1 time

It is working fine now , i fixed it thanks

Felipe Montes: It is working fine now , i fixed it thanks
  1. Don't say that. Anyone searching and finding this thread will learn nothing. Post what you did.
  2. SL/TP (stops) need to be normalized to tick size (not Point.) (On 5Digit Broker Stops are only allowed to be placed on full pip values. How to find out in mql? - MQL4 programming forum) and abide by the limits Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades - Appendixes - MQL4 Tutorial and that requires understanding floating point equality Can price != price ? - MQL4 programming forum
  3. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
              Messages Editor