MT4 Micro account - Error code 131 (invalid trade volume)

Hi everybody,

I am doing several tests on my micro account, passing lot 0.01 as hardcode on EURUSD gives error 131, whereas on USDJPY which has distinct point compared to EURUSD it works normal, however the USDJPY lotstep specification is 0.01 whereas on EURUSD it is 0.10, both have minlot on 0.01.

It is difficult to understand why I can manually send the order and not by EA. Can someone help me?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.

Sorry, I'm newbie here.

"Do you really expect an answer?"

You answered.

A word of advice: Be more polite, when you die, it will take nothing from here, but respect and education reverberate in eternity. And sorry for my english (google translate).

If you don't post the code that you are using, how do you expect any help?

the USDJPY lotstep specification is 0.01 whereas on EURUSD it is 0.10, both have minlot on 0.01.

I find it hard to believe that any symbol would have a lot step of 0.10, 10 times larger than the minimum lot of 0.01. Show the code that you use to reach this conclusion.