MT5 Optimization RAM

When running small optimization tests in MT5 my 24GB of ram all gets used up, and my disk usage on my ssd also sits at 100%. Would adding another 16GB of ram speed up the optimization tests somewhat significantly? My cpu only sits at around 30% usage so I don't think MT5 is being limited by that. A 28 step test takes around 20 minutes. 

Just check how much data is written to the disk, you need that much more ram to get an additional benefit from more ram.

Due to MT5 keeping of copies of the data in ram per agent, and falling back to disk whenever full, you can always just reduce the number of agents to get rid of the ssd usage, it will often give a significant speedup.

Stian Andreassen:

Just check how much data is written to the disk, you need that much more ram to get an additional benefit from more ram.

Due to MT5 keeping of copies of the data in ram per agent, and falling back to disk whenever full, you can always just reduce the number of agents to get rid of the ssd usage, it will often give a significant speedup.

Thank you very much sir this helped tremendously