How many mql5.com accounts do I need?

I have mql5.com account.

I started Metatrader VPS, I got 24 hours free for start. I connected it to my DEMO account at broker IC Markets.

I have also REAL account at IC Markets. So I want to get another Metatrader VPS, which I would use with my REAL account.

BUT, when I want to register VPS from MT4 where I trade with my REAL account, it wants that I register my another account in mql5.com community.

I understand, that I need to have two VPSs for my two MT4 accounts (demo and real account).

But why I have to register again, to open new mql5.com account too? I have already one mql5.com account.
I can't find any way to use my existing mql5.com account, to connect my MT4 (which trade on my real account) to order VPS.
Why I need also two mql5.com accounts for two VPSs?

It gives me only option to register new mql5.com account, after I make request to register VPS, from inside of MT4.
I tried to use my existing email address, but it says this email address is already used.
I tried to login with facebook (which is option on this mql5.com page) but I get error message then, that's not possible to do that on that page.
So it seems I have to open also new email address, to be able to get another mql5.com account, to be able to get separate VPS (to use it on my real account)?

What if I would use 10 demo and real accounts at my ICM broker and I would like to use then 10 VPSs to run those 10 MT4 accounts.
Does it mean that I would need then also 10 GMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNTS, to use Metatrader 10 VPSs for my 10 accounts at my broker???

Thank you,

Zoki

You confused mql5 forum account with trading demo/real account.

Because VPS is per trading/real account (one MQL5 VPS for one trading demo/real account).
And you need mql5 forum account to fill Community tab in Metatrader (so, the Metatrader will know who you are and will not ask about it anymore) and to collect everything in your profile.
By the way, you can move your VPS subscription from one trading demo/real account to the other one (from your mql5 forum profile).

----------------

How to subscribe to VPS - post #4

missing signal trades
missing signal trades
  • www.mql5.com
I have been subscribed to a signal for 1 month and up until now have had only 2 trades have been made on my account...