How to password protect an Expert Advisor? - page 2

Chris70:

@tyfred :

It doesn't work like that. In order to really clean up garbage code that you can automatically generate with a few mouse-clicks you need to understand how to code. If on the other hand you learned how to code, you wouldn't use such automatic code generators in the first place.

If the whole purpose essentially just is the automation of a proven strategy without really being committed to coding yourself, this is a classic job for a freelancer. A deadline shouldn't be a problem if this is communicated with the freelancer.

Btw.: how can the EA be working according to feedback if it doesn't even compile?

Right, I just don't have the money to spend on a freelancer right now. And taking time to learn to write the entire code is very time consuming. I thought I could just add in other code to add the license/password protection.

Also, the EA works perfectly fine being compiled without a password or license key of any sort. I just want that extra protection.

You can use search function in metaeditor to find the function.

I Marco vd Heijden:

You can use search function in metaeditor to find the function.

I did that and it's not making sense to me. I could just send the entire code if you wish to take a peek at it.

tyfred:

Do not double post!

You have had answers here so why start a new topic on the same subject?

Your new topic has been deleted.

naveenlivemail21:

Hello Team,

<Deleted>

The link to go to is

Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers