Notifications - page 2

shaf01:
Hi all,

I’m new to all of this but need to check something please. If I have a custom indicator on the MT4 and it gives me an alert on the laptop when a potential set up has occurred could I use the push notifications so that the alert that pops up on the laptop also gets sent to me on my iPhone using the mt4 app?
Kenneth Parling:

The indicator itself needs to have that push notification function for that to work. If you have the source code (.mq4) i can fix it for you....

If the dev of the indicator built it with its buffers open to access you can code him a custom solution that reads the indicator (setup) and creates a push notification , sends email , message to telegram ,etc

Hey Im having the same problem with a product called Marker Plus, the indicator plots but only gives you sound alerts. I need push notifications sent to mobile. Here is an idea, is this possible?

Could someone use the audio alert function and convert it to push notifications, or could a script be made that when detects the sound alert going off, the script sends the alert, and just says basically the chart symbol , chart time frame, time of signal.

Thanks

dbssbd88 #: Hey Im having the same problem with a product called ***, the indicator plots but only gives you sound alerts. I need push notifications sent to mobile. Here is an idea, is this possible?

Could someone use the audio alert function and convert it to push notifications, or could a script be made that when detects the sound alert going off, the script sends the alert, and just says basically the chart symbol , chart time frame, time of signal.

Then discuss the issue with the author on that product's comments section. This is not the place to do it. It's against forum rules to discuss individual Market products.