Optimization Results Vs Single Currency Pair Back Test Results MetaTrader 5

Hi,

I am having an issue with my EA optimization results or the back test results against my EA. When I run my EA against all market watch symbols the results are different from a single test run. The strategy tester is set to run against 30 currency pairs delays of 50ms and my maximum balance. It is also set to a custom period of 5 years 9-24-2014 to 9-24-2019. My EA is programmed to check everyday between 4:30 and 5:00 PM EST for entry signals from custom indicators and then it will buy or sell when everything aligns. Can someone please help? Let me know if you need more information. 

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The idea of ​​automated trading is appealing by the fact that the trading robot can work non-stop for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The robot does not get tired, doubtful or scared, it's is totally free from any psychological problems. It is sufficient enough to clearly formalize the trading rules and implement them in the algorithms, and...

Ok, I figured it out on my own my indicator settings are outside of the parameters that can be visually displayed.