NewsTrading

Hi there, I'm over three years in Forex but still didn't make profit from news trading.-

I know I had time enough to get things done but sincerely I had no time, so the question is how do you trade high impact news such as Fed Interest Rates decision or NFP?

Still made no money but I think pros do that by limit orders above or below the next resistance around 20-30 pips from the current price, right?

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

============

Economic Calendar

The beginning:

1. Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - the thread
  2. Economic Calendar EA - the thread
  3. Economic Calendar EA - the second thread
  4. News Trader EA thread (MT4) 
  5. AvoidTheNews.mqh for short term systems - the thread with files
  6. News Reader Indicator! - the thread (MT4) 
  7. FF Calendar Indicator for MT - the thread (MT4) 

After

1. All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events - the key  thread 
  2. Nonfarm Payrolls - expert for MetaTrader 5 
  3. Studying the CCanvas Class. How to Draw Transparent Objects - the article 
  4. Regression Analysis of the Influence of Macroeconomic Data on Currency Prices Fluctuation - the article  
  5. Building an Automatic News Trader - the article  

And there are some other thread/posts which I found -

----------------

• Can MQL5 Economic Calendar be used on the Strategy Tester? - forum thread 
  • How to Trade the News -- An Exact Method Every Trader Should Know- forum post with video
Can MQL5 Economic Calendar be used on the Strategy Tester?
Can MQL5 Economic Calendar be used on the Strategy Tester?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello all,I've searched all day long but only could find news about it saying "soon... to be used with robots and tester...