Withdrawal to epayments question - page 3

santosh ghimire #:
i have USD5061 in my account.i want to withdraw my money but broker has been disappeared.hiw can i withdraw my money in the absence of broker?
You need to contact your broker only for the same, also it's simple to understand that when you deposited you must have deposited through some proper channel and communication happened be you and your broker so it would be better to follow the same mode to reach your contact person and broker and the payment procedures you followed. 

Do not confuse yourself with MQL5 and Broker or MT5 Platform, anyone can take MT5 White Label License and become a Broker after fulfilling KYC requirements so both the sides are totally different.

If you have deposited your money via card then file a chargeback or if via any other mode then also you can chase it further except any third party or unrelated transaction mode

santosh ghimire #: i have USD5061 in my account.i want to withdraw my money but broker has been disappeared.hiw can i withdraw my money in the absence of broker?

Your so-called broker is most probably a scammer and you have probably just lost all your money!

Only trust reputable and regulated company brokers or institutions, not private individuals claiming to be a broker.