Mt4 indicators have to be reinstalled whenever I restart MT4

Hello, every time I shut down MT4 and restart it, my MT4 indicators (bought from the marketplace) malfunction (either don't load or stop working) and I have to delete them and re-install them for them to work. This has happened with two brokers now. Why is this happening and how do i fix it??

Thank you 

richiewillie2us:

Hello, every time I shut down MT4 and restart it, my MT4 indicators (bought from the marketplace) malfunction (either don't load or stop working) and I have to delete them and re-install them for them to work. This has happened with two brokers now. Why is this happening and how do i fix it??

Thank you 

Hello,

ask the seller.

Maybe on the terminal start and before connecting to the broker's server, indicators can't find prices and return 'critical error' or zero divide'.

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Runtime Errors
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Runtime Errors
  • www.mql5.com
The executing subsystem of the client terminal has an opportunity to save the error code in case it occurs during a MQL5 program run. There is a predefined variable _LastError for each executable MQL5 program. Before starting the OnInit function, the _LastError variable is reset...