On Balance Volume on chart

Hello,

somebody can help me to create an OBV (on balance volume) indicator directly on main chart?

I see only the indicator to put on separate window.

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Marzio Bresciani

marzibre: I see only the indicator to put on separate window.
  1. OBV is sum of volume. On D1 that would be hundred of thousands. Price is in the order of 1.2345±0.02. Either you won't see OBV or price will be a flat line.
  2. If you really want to try, change the indicator_separate_window to indicator_chart_window.
              Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property) - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

William Roeder:
  1. OBV is sum of volume. On D1 that would be hundred of thousands. Price is in the order of 1.2345±0.02. Either you won't see OBV or price will be a flat line.
  2. If you really want to try, change the indicator_separate_window to indicator_chart_window.
              Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property) - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Thank you WIlliam.

I already see RSI on chart and Stocastic on chart and I found also in mql5 store:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19838

Probably the better solution is to normalize OBV compare on price on chart , in this way it adapt to number of candles on chart and price range.

I ask because I saw a youtube webinar that Metaquotes give this possibility and is usefull to see momentum volume.

Thanks

RSI on the Price Chart
RSI on the Price Chart
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator shows on a price chart the standard RSI, its overbought/oversold levels and the Moving Average indicator line, relative to which overbought/oversold levels are drawn. The indicator has eight configurable parameters: Period RSI - RSI calculation period; Applied price RSI - RSI calculation price; Level of overbought - RSI...

marzibre:

Probably the better solution is to normalize OBV compare on price on chart , in this way it adapt to number of candles on chart and price range.

How about you replace RSI with OBV and modify Coeff so that it can be adjusted manually?

Hi Naguisa Unada.

Thank you but I was loking at something alredy done. I dn't know how to program it