Signal local position- volume exceeds the signal provider, trying to fix - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

She is not telling the whole truth, there is no way to deposit money and the copying ratio decrease, something else has changed.

In the log file is clear that the old copying ratio was 260% and the new is 180%, so it decreased, that's why open positions were partially closed, to reflect the new (lower) copying ratio.

I would like to see the entire journal log and not only a couple of lines.

Are you sure that you, the signal provider, haven't made any deposits in your account in order to save it from margin stop out?

Because this is seems to be the case here.

Yes, I've deposit more to my account before.

But all subscriber didn't  affect, only her account have this issue.

May be because she's deposit, too? So the ratio has re-calculator only for her, not others.

Attach file is log from her account.

Files:
20191017.log  12 kb

Cuong Le Van:

Yes, I've deposit more to my account before.

But all subscriber didn't  affect, only her account have this issue.

May be because she's deposit, too? So the ratio has re-calculator only for her, not others.

Attach file is log from her account.

You NEVER deposit in your signal provider account with open positions, you've destroyed all subscribers accounts.

When a signal provider deposits money with open position in his/her account, the copying ratio of all subscribers is decreased and the MQL5 signal copying system adjust the open positions to the new lower copying ratio, by partially closing the open positions.

This partial closure was the result of your deposit and not the subscribers!

This is the reason for this problem and there is nothing more to be said.

cqk2:
Oh c'mon guys, I am not math master. I am a customer. I see many current orders are minus, I simply deposit more to save the account balance, then with your conception the more I deposit the more order will be closed right after? Whats the purpose, anyone help to clarify,?

Learn all the fact first and then attack MQL5 signal copying system or anyone else.

Your signal provider deposited money into his account to save it from margin stop out and that resulted in lower copying ratio for all you subscribers.

Then your open orders partially closed to reflect the new lower copying ratio.

The partial closure was the result of his deposit, not yours.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You NEVER deposit in your signal provider account with open positions, you've destroyed all subscribers accounts.

When a signal provider deposits money with open position in his/her account, the copying ratio of all subscribers is decreased and the MQL5 signal copying system adjust the open positions to the new lower copying ratio, by partially closing the open positions.

This partial closure was the result of your deposit and not the subscribers!

This is the reason for this problem and there is nothing more to be said.

I don't understand. Why this affected to only her account, not others?

Cuong Le Van:

I don't understand. Why this affected to only her account, not others?

This affects all subscribers, they probably haven't realized that this was caused by your deposit.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This affects all subscribers, they probably haven't realized that this was caused by your deposit.

No, because I'm a provider vps for sub, so I can check log for all. I'm sure that only this issue with one sub.

I realize this now when the ratio changed:

- new low ratio, sub's current position:  will be decrease size

- new high ratio, sub's current position:  not affected to current position size

Cuong Le Van:

No, because I'm a provider vps for sub, so I can check log for all. I'm sure that only this issue with one sub.

I realize this now when the ratio changed:

- new low ratio, sub's current position:  will be decrease size

- new high ratio, sub's current position:  not affected to current position size

Exactly, that was the problem in your case, you've deposited money into your signal account, the subscriber's copying ratio was lowered and their open positions were closed partially to reflect the new LOWER copying ratio.

There is no point on arguing all day about this.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Exactly, that was the problem in your case, you've deposited money into your signal account, the subscriber's copying ratio was lowered and their open positions were closed partially to reflect the new LOWER copying ratio.

There is no point on arguing all day about this.

Anyway, thank for your information. But only one account have decrease size for current position, not all. So I was wondering and dissatisfied with the way the signal system is operating.

About slippage function was not working, can you to help check it?

Cuong Le Van:

Anyway, thank for your information. But only one account have decrease size for current position, not all. So I was wondering and dissatisfied with the way the signal system is operating.

About slippage function was not working, can you to help check it?

You are repeating yourself and I am writting the same thing over and over again, the problem was your deposit that lowered the copying ratio of your subscribers (not only one, this cannot be true).

As for the slippage setting/function in signal copying, yes doesn't always work, because brokers come into this too, its not an entirely MQL5.com thing.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are repeating yourself and I am writting the same thing over and over again, the problem was your deposit that lowered the copying ratio of your subscribers (not only one, this cannot be true).

As for the slippage setting/function in signal copying, yes doesn't always work, because brokers come into this too, its not an entirely MQL5.com thing.

Ok. Thank for your information again.