Discussion of article "A New Approach to Interpreting Classic and Hidden Divergence. Part II"

New article A New Approach to Interpreting Classic and Hidden Divergence. Part II has been published:

The article provides a critical examination of regular divergence and efficiency of various indicators. In addition, it contains filtering options for an increased analysis accuracy and features description of non-standard solutions. As a result, we will create a new tool for solving the technical task.

We can check these ideas by creating a small robot. We are not interested in the classical variant and in the main line direction. This allows us using the standard ADX from the terminal. Filter will only be applied when the breakout candlestick is too large. For cases when there is no line of an opposite conditional channel where stops could be set, introduce the Stop Loss distance. Also, in the EA we need to set the distance from High/Low. Below are testing results for the main currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY over the period from 01.01.2016 to 01.06.2019 at the H1 and H4 timeframe.

EURUSD Н1

Author: Alexander Lasygin

Appreciated and Thanks for your detailed works ; I will use them.

Nice article Alex.

Had quick read, will go back and read again (and again..) to absorb.

Much appreciated, regards, Paul

Thanks for at all. I will try not ea but indicator..

Thank you so much, Alex,

I reread your article many times to try to understand your ideas. Only a little regret is that I cannot translate this article into Vietnamese to increase knowledge for traders in my country, because of copyright issues.

Jewel