How to get EA to read the alert messages from custom indicator?

I have a custom indicator that that provides alert messages to set pending orders

I want to write a EA to auto trade, but I don’t know who to parse the alert message in real time to the EA

Does anybody know who to write this part of the code?

Hi, create new order on "freelance" section. Regards Greg

mielie007:
I have a custom indicator that that provides alert messages to set pending orders

I want to write a EA to auto trade, but I don’t know who to parse the alert message in real time to the EA

you did not choose right environment.  For this request use freelance section. But as advice alert message is string type which appears on chart so you must look with a for loop on the chart to see alert message.  Anyway there are lot of easy methods like...  Removing alert message with an int variable.  If 1 buy if 2 sell and you must use iCustom() function to call your indicator from EA. 

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:

you did not choose right environment.  For this request use freelance section. But as advice alert message is string type which appears on chart so you must look with a for loop on the chart to see alert message.  Anyway there are lot of easy methods like...  Removing alert message with an int variable.  If 1 buy if 2 sell and you must use iCustom() function to call your indicator from EA. 

Would you mind elaberating on this. I'm still new to Mql4.  

mielie007:

1. Figure out what combination(s) of buffers results in the alert. Then you can use iCustom.

2. If you had used this you would have found, among many, that you can not read Alerts.

3. No one can.