Are they now charging VAT?

Hi, I have recently re-subscribed to a signal. The signal is USD30 but I was charged USD36. I am based in the UK. I have put in a request for an answer from MQL5 yet no response. Has anyone experienced the same thing.

Thanks.  

Irene

Marjorie42:

Hi, I have recently re-subscribed to a signal. The signal is USD30 but I was charged USD36. I am based in the UK. I have put in a request for an answer from MQL5 yet no response. Has anyone experienced the same thing.

Thanks.  

Irene

yup... VAT.
Customers pay.

Reason: 
*** ? 
searching forum ....

about VAT:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can’t refill my account, except for replenishment with mql5 coupons there are no more options. what nonsense. and option icons are missing. no webmoney icon

Renat Fatkhullin , 09/09/14 10:38 p.m.

The tax (VAT) is collected from buyers of citizens of the European Union (not sellers), it is recorded and summed up for each country separately and paid by us centrally to the tax of each country. The tax is added to the seller’s price and is not deducted from it.

Sellers from their income must pay taxes in their own country.

VAT (Value Added Tax)  

Both seller and buyer are subject to VAT. For example, a signal of 30 USD, a buyer loses 36 USD, a seller only receives 24 USD

Hoai Bac Le:

Both seller and buyer are subject to VAT. For example, a signal of 30 USD, a buyer loses 36 USD, a seller only receives 24 USD

The seller receives $24 because the other $6 of the original (before VAT) price is MQL5's 20% commission.

So, only the buyer is paying VAT.